Deadline for Application27.12.2017
- Turkish Republic citizenship and current residency in Turkey is required. U.S. citizens, Green Card holders and individuals who have applied for U.S. permanent residency are not eligible to apply.
- Individuals who have participated in an exchange visitor program sponsored or funded by the U.S. government for a period of more than six weeks and who have not fulfilled their two-year home residency requirement by the time of their CCI application are not eligible to apply.
- Must be 18 years or older by July 1, 2018.
- It is mandatory to be registered at a Vocational School of Higher Education in Turkey.
- Individuals who have completed or are still enrolled in a four-year bachelor’s program are not eligible to apply.
- Cumulative grade point average of courses taken at the Vocational School of Higher Education must be at least 2.80 out of 4.00 or 70 out of 100.
- Cumulative grade point average of high school must be at least 3.50 out of 5.00 or 70 out of 100 at the time of graduation.
- English preparatory school and first year students will apply only with their high school GPAs. Second year students will apply only with their first year GPAs at their vocational schools.
- Minimum knowledge of the English language required is at the intermediate level.