How Can I Apply?
|Thank you for your interest in applying for the Community College Initiative Program. The December 26, 2016 deadline has passed and the application period has closed for AY 2017-2018.
The below information is for your reference only. Kindly keep checking the website for notification of the 2018-2019 announcement as updates to grants occur every year.
Hand-delivered Packages: The Application Package must be delivered by 17:00 on Monday, December 26, 2016 at the latest to our Commission’s Ankara Head Office.
Mail-delivered Packages: The Application Package must be shipped on December 26, 2016 and received by our Commission’s Ankara Head Office on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at the latest. We recommend you to use a private carrier to ship your application package. Application packages that are received after December 28, 2016 will not be evaluated.
All the necessary documents must be sent all together in your application package. Subsequently sent documents to be included in your application package will not be accepted.
Documents that must be included in each application package are listed below:
- A printout of the Application Form: You can download the Application Form from here or by clicking on the “Apply” button at the right hand side of this page.
Please answer ALL questions on the application in English. Do NOT leave a space blank. If a question does not apply to you, enter N/A (not applicable). Sign the last page of the application form. Handwritten applications must be neatly printed in BLUE ink.
Include your full name with surname in CAPITAL LETTERS first as spelled on your National Identification Card or passport.
- Official documents (transcripts, etc.) showing courses taken and grades acquired during your high school education (For English preparatory school and first year students, grade point average must be at least 3.50 out of 5.00 or 70 out of 100).
- Certified copy of your high school diploma.
- Student certificate from your vocational school.
- Official document showing courses taken and grades acquired in vocational school (for second year students, grade point average must be at least 2.80 out of 4.00 or 70 out of 100). First year students who have not taken any exams yet should also include this document to show their course list.
- Photocopy of applicant’s National Identification Card.
- 1 photograph (student name must be written at the back of the photograph).
IMPORTANT: Documents delivered to the Turkish Fulbright Commission for application will not be returned under any circumstances.
To be sure that your application is complete, click here to download the Document Checklist.