Frequently Asked Questions
|Thank you for your interest in applying for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program. The July 24, 2017 deadline has passed and the application period has closed for AY 2018-2019.
The below information is for your reference only. Kindly keep checking the website for notification of the 2019-2020 announcement as updates to grants occur every year.
1. How long is the program?
This Program is for one academic year.
2. Where do I stay during the program?
Grantees are responsible for arranging their own accommodation.
3. Do grantees find internship placements through their university affiliations?
No. Grantees arrange the internship by their own means after they arrive in the U.S.A.
4. Can my spouse and kids (dependents) accompany me during the Humphrey Program?
Yes, but after your university placement is announced, it is necessary to discuss this topic with the campus officials. Dependents can join you after you arrive to the U.S.A. Dependents are not permitted to join Fellows during the Long-Term English or Pre-Academic English Training programs.
5. Which are the host universities that participate in the Hubert H. Humphrey Program?
You can get information about the host universities from the following website: https://www.humphreyfellowship.org/host-universities
6. Where can I get more information about the Hubert H. Humphrey Program?