Frequently Asked Questions
Deadline for Application24.07.2017
1. How long is the program?
This Program is for one academic year.
2. Where do I stay during the program?
Grantees are responsible for arranging their own accommodation.
3. Do grantees find internship placements through their university affiliations?
No. Grantees arrange the internship by their own means after they arrive in the U.S.A.
4. Can my spouse and kids (dependents) accompany me during the Humphrey Program?
Yes, but after your university placement is announced, it is necessary to discuss this topic with the campus officials. Dependents can join you after you arrive to the U.S.A. Dependents are not permitted to join Fellows during the Long-Term English or Pre-Academic English Training programs.
5. Which are the host universities that participate in the Hubert H. Humphrey Program?
You can get information about the host universities from the following website: https://www.humphreyfellowship.org/host-universities
6. Where can I get more information about the Hubert H. Humphrey Program?