Frequently Asked Questions
Deadline for Application16.07.2018
1. How long is the program?
This Program is for one academic year.
2. Where do I stay during the program?
Grantees are responsible for arranging their own accommodation. Officials at host institutions are able to provide grantees with more information about available accommodations in their region.
3. Do grantees find internship placements through their university affiliations?
No. Grantees arrange the internship through their own means after they arrive in the U.S.A.
4. Can my spouse and children (dependents) accompany me during the Humphrey Program?
Yes, but after your university placement is announced, it is necessary to discuss this topic with program officials. Dependents are not permitted to accompany fellows to English language training under any circumstances. Fellows who wish to have family members join them during all or part of their fellowship year must receive prior approval following a technical review of evidence that they have adequate personal funds to cover living expenses and dependents’ health insurance and child care. All expenses for dependents must be covered by the grantee.
5. Which are the host universities that participate in the Hubert H. Humphrey Program?
You can get information about the host universities from the following website: https://www.humphreyfellowship.org/host-universities
6. Where can I get more information about the Hubert H. Humphrey Program?