|What should I do to apply?
||For the 2019-2020 Academic Year Ph.D. Dissertation Research Grant, you need to prepare an “Application Package” and mail or deliver it to the Commission’s Ankara Head Office.
In order to complete the application, applicants need to submit the online application form and the application package should also be received by the Commission.
|What is the deadline for application?
||September 26, 2018
! Please choose “2019-2020” for the application cycle.
|What documents should be inside the application package?
||Application Packages that are missing any of the below documents will not be considered for evaluation:
- Application Package Checklist (You can reach this document at the bottom of this page.)
- Additional Information Form (You can reach this document at the bottom of this page.)
- Online Application Form (can be reached via the “Apply” button at the upper right hand side of this page.)
- Certified Diploma copy or Temporary Graduation Certificate for all programs completed (preferably in English)
- Certified Student Certificate for all programs in which applicants are still enrolled (preferably in English)
- Certified Transcripts for all programs completed and still enrolled (preferably in English)
- Official document from the Graduate School or dissertation advisor stating that the dissertation topic has been approved
- Three Reference Letters (must be submitted by the application deadline)
- TOEFL iBT or Academic IELTS Score Report (If you send your score using our institution details, instead of sending a hardcopy result, please include an explanation in your application package. You have to take your test before the application deadline.)
- Resume in English (CV)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- Signature Form (The online application form contains the “Signature Form.”)
|Is there more information on how to prepare an “Application Package”?
|Where should I mail or deliver the application package?
Türkiye Fulbright Eğitim Komisyonu
Eskişehir Yolu 9. km
Tepe Prime İş Merkezi B Blok No:124
06800 Çankaya Ankara
|Forms available for download
|When should I deliver the package?
||Hand delivery: Your application package should be received by the Commission’s Ankara Office on September 26, 2018 until 17:00 the latest.
By mail: You should mail the application package on September 26, 2018 the latest and your package should be received by the Commission’s Ankara Office until Friday, September 28, 2018.
We advise you to choose a private courier service to send your application package. Application packages that are mailed after September 26, 2018 or received after September 28, 2018 will not be evaluated.
|Is there anything else I should know?
- Please send all the required documents for the application package at once. The documents that are sent separately will not be accepted. Applications that are missing any one of the above-mentioned documents as of September 26, 2018 or do not meet the criteria specified, will not be evaluated.
- In order to complete the application for Fulbright Grants, applicants need to submit the online application form, as well as send the application package to the Commission. Applications that are not sent via both ways will not be evaluated.
- Documents delivered to the Turkish Fulbright Commission for application purposes will not be returned under any circumstances. Please do not send the originals of your diplomas and any other documents that may be required by you.
- If an applicant has submitted an application to the Student Program in previous years, they must start a new application for the 2019-2020 academic year and resend all their application documents.
- Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions section for more information.