|What should I do to apply?
||For the 2019-2020 Academic Year PhD Grant, you need to prepare an “Application Package” and mail or deliver it to the Commission’s Ankara Office.
|What is the deadline for application?
||April 9, 2018
! Online application form will be updated as of February 1, 2018. Please don’t submit your online application before this date and please choose “2019-2020” for the application cycle.
|What should be inside the application package?
||Application Packages that are missing any of the below documents will not be considered for evaluation:
- Application Package Checklist (You can reach this document at the bottom of this page.)
- Additional Information Form (You can reach this document at the bottom of this page.)
- Online Application Form (can be reached here.)
- Certified Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate for all programs completed (preferably in English)
- Certified Student Certificate for all programs in which applicants are still enrolled (preferably in English)
- Certified Transcripts for all programs completed and still enrolled (preferably in English)
- Three Reference Letters (must be submitted before the application deadline)
- TOEFL iBT or Academic IELTS Score Report (If you send your score using our institution details, instead of sending a hardcopy result, please include an explanation in your application package. You have to take your test before the application deadline.)
- Resume in English (CV)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- Signature Form (The online application form contains the “Signature Form.”)
|Is there more information on how to prepare an “Application Package”?
|Where should I mail or deliver the application package?
||Türkiye Fulbright Eğitim Komisyonu
Eskişehir Yolu 9. km
Tepe Prime İş Merkezi B Blok No:124
06800 Çankaya Ankara
|Forms available for download
|When should I deliver the package?
||By hand delivery: Your package should be received by the Commission’s Ankara Office by April 9, 2018 until 17:00 the latest.
By mail: You should mail the application package by April 9, 2018 the latest and your package should be received by the Commission’s Ankara Office by Wednesday, April 11, 2018. We advise you to choose a private courier service to send your application package and save your tracking number to inquire about delivery. Application packages that are mailed after April 9, 2018 or received after April 11, 2018 will not be evaluated.
|Is there anything else I should know?
- Please send all the required documents for the application package at once. The documents that are sent separately will not be accepted. Applications that are missing any one of the mentioned documents as of April 9, 2018 or do not meet the criteria specified will not be evaluated.
- In order to complete the application for Fulbright Grants, applicants need to submit the online application form, as well as send the application package to the Commission. Applications that are not sent via both ways will not be evaluated.
- Documents delivered to the Turkish Fulbright Commission for application purposes will not be returned under any circumstances. Please do not send the originals of your diplomas and any other documents that may be required by you.
- If an applicant has submitted an application to the Student Program in previous years, they must start a new application for the 2019-2020 academic year and resend all their application documents.
- Applicants should research the programs that are offered at U.S. institutions in their fields and make sure that these programs are offered at the level (Master’s/PhD) they desire to apply.
- Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions section for more information.