Logo Text


If you are planing to receive a Master’s or Ph.D. Degree in Engineering or the Social Sciences in the U.S.A., you need to take the GRE (Graduate Research Examination). You can visit www.ets.org/gre in order to get general information about the test. You can see our presentation on GRE by clicking here.

You can see our presentation on  GRE Subject Tests by clicking here.